quinta-feira, 28 de janeiro de 2010

Cat

I want a cat
A cat left to give pat
A cat left to give affection
I want a cat
That does not leave me alone
Mem fight me
Just because I cat was not
Although these terms
I think cat yes

I want a cat
White, black or striped
Egyptian, Persian or "Vira-lata"
I just want to be cat
Let it be in my lap sleeping
To accept my love
What do not ask me much
(besides love)
What is fair, but questionable

Thieves are not perfect
But you know to be friendly
For cats that are given about
They are cats, even without race,
They are free only to please
And troop earn a hug
Winning in exchange for a cuddle
Or even
A "coçadinha" ear

It's never
A cat manly turn child
For a ball of wool that is
Who never saw him turn
And show the white belly
For someone caress
Because cats are so
Fickle as they only
That's why I want a cat
Why this cuddle
That is for the few
(besides the cats)
I'm not looking to give.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário