sexta-feira, 11 de dezembro de 2009

Have mercy, Luna

Large and fiery moon
Daime have this dance
To be yours tonight
For me to be your child.

Help me to forget the eyes
That just tore me to look at me
Help me to forget the tears
I cried just because I embrace
Help me to forget the kisses
That were not mine ...
Or were my sufferings ...

But nothing is bad altogether
The dense night we still have something:
A heart embroidered on the glass grounded
A hug that accompanied me in dreams
Maybe just a brief look
All this has been unspeakable to me.
All this has been enough
To make me hate you
For me to send you knock,
For me to send you kill,
For myself kill you ...
But he knows that he served?
Just that I continue to love you ...
Or until you more ...

Make that
For me it's impossible to hate you
For the love forgive me
As much as pains me ...
And I follow my path ...
You follow your ...
Meanwhile I'm here ...
Poems ...
Solitude ...
Musica ...
Lagrimas ...
And the incredible miss you ...

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário