sábado, 21 de novembro de 2009

Smile

Maybe your recipe is not think
Not even quantify
The importance that has always
A smile and frank.
Sometimes empowered
Of passion or lust
But many others give only
More pleasure to misfortunes.
When it comes to the mouth certa
You can brighten lives,
Can you boot secrets,
Cabinet can unearth,
You can jump mountains
You ate with only a glimpse
A war then ended.
However the wearer has zeal
For the smile is a weapon
And perhaps all the more lethal
By having the poison of persuasion
Even bathed in falsehood.

If I smile, as it may,
So you smile too.
If I smile fondly
I'll make it,
And then give you a hug
For even more smiles have.
If I smile with falsehood
I also will do so.
But know that I do not lie,
I will say that the taste,
Even smiling will hate you.
But if at all me smile
With hearts in love,
I have no much choice.
I smile to you ...
I kiss you ...
I smile to you ...
I kiss you ...
...
...

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário