quinta-feira, 5 de novembro de 2009

What I feel when I see

In the next verses will be as soon as possible
For with this poem I have a single purpose
Will speak of what I feel to see you.
And it is not easy to describe,
For not only are butterflies in the stomach.
That would be if the passion I feel,
However this is not my feeling for you,
What I feel is much greater.

What I feel when I see you ...
I think it should be something like this:
And as if my heart would fall on a sword
With every blade forged ice.
And as if my stomach was knotted by the intestine,
Ai can even have a tie!
And if I fall into the abyss of Pascal,
And if I leave the earth for a split second,
And as if I no longer feel my feet,
And I stop breathing,
And I let you speak,
And I'll look at your face,
Look only for my emeralds ...

I just wanted you virasses to me and said
What also has this feeling
For I do not feel like a fool.
Do not ask me, do you respond to some,
In other verses have already told you of my cowardice,
But question for any of my friends
How many times I've had slumps preção?
How many times I stopped static with nothing to comment?
How many times did I look that one swore it would never do?
And you know why I do this when I see you?!
And why do it so many times?!
Just because I love you!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário