quarta-feira, 7 de outubro de 2009

Black Forest Cake

I now smell cake
Carrot cake from oven breast
Cake that catalyzes all my obligations
He symbolizes all that have to be
I have to be friendly,
Have a pleasant personality,
Walking flavored acceptable
Have a taste predictable
Being neither white nor dark
And almost never able to
Make happy those who love me
With a thin layer of chocolate
That does not satisfy
However tricks well.

However it does not satisfy me
Being a carrot cake.
Be surprised when you open the oven.
I want to be another cake:
A chocolate cake!
That thin layer of pleasure
Will change and take me.
Who will look do not be surprised,
I am not a burnt cake!
I am a cake satisfied,
Filled and covered,
Confectionery and watered,
With the purest chocolate
Joy and pleasure.

Those who have tasted
From my old recipe vegetable
Just come and try again!
I'm not the same, I agree.
However I am still enjoyable.
And the few who dare
My taste sweet essence,
I have a warning:
Inside me is a surprise
That there was in other times.
Bite me and felt,
I'm not all Chocolate!
Inside me is a new level
Made of cream and cherries.
However I do not know about what it is.
Not sure why is there ...
My mind became very confused ...
I became a new cake, definitive.
I became a Black Forest cake ...
Not understand anything here?
Try me.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário