quinta-feira, 29 de outubro de 2009

My lack of courage

My lack of courage hold me
Holds a long way from you.
But why have all this cowardice
If deep down I know that you want?
I want to stop and look at her smile
I admire these green eyes,
I feel the warmth of your hand in mine,
I want nothing more than a hug here.

He wanted to be able to change
Words misfortunes that without thinking I said
To hide what they really meant.
It could, and I shall write:
First you ask and I say:
"Yes, I always am.
I write what I write from my soul!
Are only Confiçõe of my soul!
Confiçõe heart! "
After your replies I exclaim:
"It's you! It was always you! "
From then on nothing would be equal ...
From that point on everything would be different ...

You know, my jewelry, my emerald
There are your green eyes that captivate ma.
However do not really know what it is.
I think it may be your mind,
Which I have had the sweet experience of testing,
Which proved to be imaginative and sublime.
But it may have been something else too
The simple way you have to make me happy.

Sometimes in life we have to send the mind to the side
And hear only the old and aching heart.
This being my time to do it!
Like someone so different, so antagonistic,
But it makes me feel so good, so close,
So even, so complete, so full, so ...

Closing another poem saying:
Still prefer not to his silence
And yes the above two.
For you are the only doctor who can heal my wounds:
If the deal with love, they Sanara
E series sound and full forever by your side.
However if the sear suffer in the act,
But learn to deal with the scars.
Just do not let my wounds!
If so, I will die for just like you ...

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário