segunda-feira, 19 de outubro de 2009

A Brief Flash of Emerald

His eyes are two emeralds
That spring from this soil graceful
His golden body, your body swarthy.
But this beauty inda surprising
With your cheerful smile, affable,
Easy win for me.

Alas When sitting next to me
My soul warms cold
If it's love, passion or love?
Do not ask me, just know that you desire!
I wish this spirit that gives me
When I asked my state, to call me,
With his face half-lit by street lights
With this smile that just captivates me more ...

When I go to bed at night, tale kisses.
Countless, just to get the description.
All the dreams that reign in my night
All my cravings that fuel shortage
All lastimas not have you ...
I do not know what to do more to make that dream real
I can only ask for your help now, ask yourself:

Tell me what to do for a living at his side.
Tell me what do I do not press.
What do I do not deceive me with you?
What do I do not suffer from failing?
What do I get me the attention of emeralds?
What do I get this smile forever?
What do I have the courage to tell you that I love you?
What do I do not deny myself that love?

Please understand that I am right.
I'm the type who prefers the curve instead of straight.
However it may not seem
I love behind it all.
Please, for once his sentence.
Whether you judge my fate.
If you love me, say it
For this we can make our love
Sum of the love of every one of us.
If you do not love me so much I love you
Just do not want to leave me cold.
Say you love me in my face.
For me it hurts less the heart abandoned
Compared to the suffering poor heart.


For you who did much for me
Just because you have smiled.
If you have doubts whether it's for you this poem
He had found the solution in my verses.
There is nothing to fear,
This here is written from the heart ...

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário