quarta-feira, 16 de setembro de 2009

1st Seal - A poetic description

The Backpack

Not dare to try
One of these days, look
Anything that is
Elsewhere
And if there is
In another is not

I'm speaking?
My backpack!
That chubby
Not a discrete
Who lives full of conversation
And do everything you can think of

Every time I venture
The cards on the table raffle
I open the front of the ferry
Four decks live there
There are 120 letters of Magic
51 Yu-gi-oh
And if someone misses the party
Play with written letters
What are the coolest
But even break a branch

If the hours daydreaming
Not knowing what to do
Just pick up a book and read
May be the most golden tales
What with Plato and Homer born
Can be great things
Beings that ever lived
Or it may be a guide book
How the mind control
Or just the joy
From my own book leaf

I want to create from scratch
Creature pra terror
So I have paths
Or with paper and ink
Art that delights me very
Or with chips and circuits
Coma aid of a plant
Or with beautiful folding
No one can scare
Or mere poetry
So my complement

My bag has it all
Ate paint clown
But their terrified
Just to see photo or illustrated
Prefer to see ghosts
What are the best in poetry
And these ghosts have
Over thirty essays
In a brown envelope
In the densest part of the backpack

If friends want to greet
But the time and the worst
Bag out a small notebook
And with scarlet paint say
In silence and in paper
Whatever you say is
I know only one thing
If these lines were spoken to the wind
I do not know what would

The suitcase of a man is the essence
Essence of all that he is
It has everything you want to be your
It has everything he needs
It is essential that the
Not to live, I would
But the key to be
And there it means to be a somebody
With Causes, consequences and means ...

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário