domingo, 6 de setembro de 2009

Sigh

Anguish, tears my heart without fear
I wish that my heart breaks without regret
Your lips go take stifling air
And I will not regret wishing you
Well I do not regret my dreams
And dream of you at this time
I dream of moments we spend together
I dream of the nights that we will love
I dream of the day when I will have you
Consolation of my soul

I dream of sweet fields where they'll lay down
I dream of teeth Dandelion around us
I dream of my face to your forehead
I dream of being together forever
I have to hand in her lap, sitting
The winds make the climate pack
Tune in Dionysian involves
And I miss your essence
In a reverie simple and unseen

But as you dream
At the dawn evening
The awakening is urgent
And the consolation is the paltry existence
In the void of not having up
Love of my future life ...

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário