domingo, 6 de setembro de 2009

Looking for love

Looking for a love that is able to fill the emptiest of souls
What convert my tears to laughter with a sigh
And that kills my cravings and desires with just a hug.
I know I am only a mortal, most do not keep
I want a love that can not be expressed with pictures
Or a poem metric and novelist.
I love to have that desire, I hope for years,
Greater love embrace me in your arms
Bronze love I start sighs,
Raw love me choke, remove the air,
Sweet love with your kisses take me to heaven
And paradise me out and make me happy.
I want a love that I have not yet
None of my love Give me,
I do not have to Alastus or by ANAIN,
Not for Harmine or by Cassandra,
Not by air or by land,
And not for nothing unless you have seen
Or those who saw and loved without being loved.
I have mutual love, a love for two.
The two is something or someone, or be anything,
Whether one or a one or two,
Whether human or divine.
Have love and not like having a jewel
I want one because I love, and not by whim,
My soul is hoping to open a whole
She seeks someone with whom to merge.
If you know the whereabouts of this is that I complete
No need to tell me, because I know.
But my soul is little shy,
And with much fear, denies that love.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário