domingo, 6 de setembro de 2009

I am Me

I am sending a poem I wrote in order to describe me. It's kind of like a driver's poetic identity. This should help them to know me better!


I am me,
Parente me,
What makes me so like me.
But I'm not just me!
I am one of us.
We are antitheses and paradoxes,
We are the yin and the yang,
And we form the identity of John
A father John, a friend lover.
John A counselor, guide and teacher.
A corridor in the labyrinth of the mind
A prophet of bones
Dried fish
Villain well
A hunger for ideas
A modern romantic
A mathematician in history
A collector of thoughts
A yaoi straight
A poet without a muse
I am a Plato, Homer
I'ma Collor-Lula*
I'm a little giant
I am a drop of the ocean
My ocean
My water
My rain
My river
The river of my life.


* FPolitical figure in Brazil, one left and one right.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário