sexta-feira, 25 de setembro de 2009

Daily Prayer

"Great Mother
I have today and every day
strength of the air, sunlight,
the brightness of the fire, the brightness of the moon
the readiness of the wind, the depth of the sea
the stability of the earth and the firmness of rock
So be it and so be it ...
Blessed Be ..."


Maybe I should have prayed over this in my life. Not that I am a big fan of paganism, which I am not, but that is someone who needs these items ai applications. If I had half the items on this list I would not have a third of the dilemmas we have today.
For starters, have "the force of the air, sunlight and something that has not even passed by. The strength in me that there is very little, especially if compared to the sky. The sky is the strength of Atlas that supports him, even to me I have had to sustain strength. Sunlight is relative. I'm not much of a fan of the day, which sometimes is more monotonous, hotter and more outrageous than it should be. In this light I would only be satisfied Apollo give me your grace. To me the gift of music, beauty and seduction (gifts of Apollo and the Sun) would have me much happier person.
"The splendor of fire, the brightness of the moon" is something that, yes, I wanted to. Having the brightness of the fire would be the culmination of my literary life. I would produce and would be recognized for what I do. However lately I have had a sudden dose of this fire, not only in this aspect. So have the brilliance of the moon help, to marvel at my texts without causing terror that the fire cause.
Having "the readiness of the wind" I have never got stuck. I think if I ate here I get everything I have said I wanted, the prey will come automatically, i have the readiness of the wind will be something useful. While "deep sea" I dispense. I am already too deep. I am content if Neptune send me some creatures that inhabit his coming sea as newts and sirens, to inhabit the deep waters of my mind.
"Stability of the earth"? I do not know if it is so stable. I'd rather have "the stability of earth and firmness of the rock", however the land where I was born. It lands in my life that are not very stable, countries where the soil was shaken on our feet. I want all these places have the firmness of the land where I live. This land has never let me down.
Now that I've seen is that prayer has a good range, I comes to adapting, as you say a beloved friend.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário