domingo, 27 de setembro de 2009

I so

What I want from you?
I just want to be my brother
What hold me when I cry
We live together day after day
And you can kiss me before sleeping
I want to be my hero
How dare my calls for help
I get in your lap
And we can fly in the infinite sky
I want to be the healer
Which sana all my ills
I want to be a thief
That takes me all you can
I want you to be the moon
Lighting my path from now on
And I want to be sometimes blanket
I warm on winter nights
To protect my body from evil and shadows
I just enjoy my smile
Ah Since I have you by my side to my

What I want from you
And now I ask:
When I emerge, whether direct
If I falter, I support
If I give you a hand, press
If I close my eyes, kiss me
If you get embarrassed, I cuddle
If you are afraid, hold me
And if you cry, wipe my tears

One day I'll give you what you ask
And I can give you what you deserve
Can you give a family to love
Family that does not yet know which
I could give you a kiss in a park
Without fear that the fact that spreads
Can I give you a more intimate contact
Contact one I hungry yearning
And even being so versatile, I have not had
I want to give you a cheerful dining
A candlelight in a flat red
And above all want to give you a life
A new life with me
However this I still have
Even if it's me.

When you come
Whence comes, as is
Actually want you to be
All as you want
For this time I had imported nothing
Even those applications
Just be happy
Have you ...
To hold you ...
Kiss you ...

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário