segunda-feira, 21 de setembro de 2009

6th seal - Tribute, an act that glorifies

Medium-haired girl
Black and hung
By that tail-to-horse
What makes her amazing!
You are not the incredible beauty
This is not very common
However, it is usually perfect
For the sum that you form, sustains you
Fittings are perfect analogue
There are few words that describe you
You are: Unique and unmatched
You are: "Jack"

What moves me most in you
Are not these eyes that see through,
Not so great smile
What captivates me more every day.
What is most beautiful in you, girl,
It's right underneath their hair.

Their smiles alone say nothing
But even so they are perfect
It is not only teeth
And yes a range of emotions
Be a casual hilarity,
Maybe it is a relapse with my texts
Maybe it is just a greeting
Or is simply a smile by smile!
For smile and all the ways the easiest,
The safest and most faithful
Crossing the turmoil of life.

Know that in sadness I'm lost
I bit and then open a smile
I think of all the happy faces
And all of them in the most cheerful
In the nuanced expressions I've ever seen.
Know that when I have 200 years,
And one day I'll have them,
The first smile you see
By ransack the best of my mind
It will be all the more special
This smile, Jack, is yours!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário