terça-feira, 22 de setembro de 2009

7th Seal - Analyze, enumerate and criticize

I write this text in order to close the seven seals preceding my birthday. When I wrote the first post of this series, I did not know how much an impact it would cause. Then I will talk a little about what each publication till now did to deserve a place among the "Seven Seals Alastus"
The first of these texts was the "Description Poetics," where I published a text on my big (and big boot it) companion: Aminha backpack. I remember a case that is one of the most striking and that will make all of you understand why I had to include it in the texts that represent my life. Once my supervisor challenged me to a test: He should say something, whatever, and I have a minute to find it inside my suitcase. I took half afraid, however I could not deny it would be funny anyway. What did he say? Simple: "I want you out of this mess a scorpion!" What he did not expect is that I had a scorpion inside. It was a real scorpion, however dead and immersed in acrylic. Since that day I knew I could always count on my bag for whatever it was.
The second was "The poem Self-Analysis." This could not miss. This year I wrote an exorbitant number of poems of this genre. Talking about me was one of the ways to get rid of my own doubts. Writing this kind of poem I managed to make the "I'm not" was overshadowed by "I know I am." Being someone is difficult, whoever. However know that writing can be the easiest to accept. Tell your problems to someone who understands you and not the criticism is the best way out! And the paper is this one!
Now, without doubt, is the most popular text of this series. The third seal, called "The Erotic Narrative," was the text most widely criticized of my life. I received emails from around the world, friends, enemies, relatives, a little more than friends ... All with a particular point of view. Had people who thought perfect, had people who thought disgusting, people who had dreamed of it and had it until we had to take some painkillers for him. I want them to know that this is not my favorite type of text, however is one of my best. I want to make a few caveats: I do not have practical knowledge on this subject. Pierre is a pseudonym. I have no intention of publishing a book with this story (not in Brazil). This text is public domain, anyone who wants to draw, paint, write ... In the end, to good use. And lastly, I did not stop writing texts of this kind, has ten of these to go to the blog. Not all have the same names in this genre. As soon as possible I will publish.
The fourth was a slight pause to see how they work. This text called "The Genesis of a Character" is actually a note from author. All of you who are part of my life I have a character inspired by you. This character in particular is a wizard which I based on my cousin. This year hundreds of folie roles like these in order to make the first book of my series "The journey of Wisdom", which will be finished within weeks and will be released next year. I invite everyone to contemplate this work when formed. However they also give great advice. Take the text of the fourth seal, erase the answers and create a character. Henceforth let your mind create the most fantastic adventures. I can be there. Can not be. However no doubt I'll buy your book if I ever see it in one of the shelves of my usual bookstore.
The fifth, "Calm and Romantic, a perfect match!" Is a poetic text to see that not only do poems and testos not romantic. I like these two fronts, it was they who started me in poetry. I'm not afraid to write a passion. However around to repeat the saying about the third seal, I have no passion like this in my real life. I'm the kind of poet who is the best with abstraction than with the fact.
"Honor, an act that glorifies" the sixth seal the series, is a tribute, as the name implies. This is one of my favorite types of text. Speaking of others is something infinitely easier, at least when talking about ci means having to attend a huge maze. This award in particular was a couple of friends with whom I share the joy of my morning. I ask my dear friend Jacquelaine that is humane and thoughtful enough to forgive the lack of words of this deadly to define it.
Now with this last call text, with the most 3 hours of legal age and being my last as a minor, I would like to thank all who walked and built these days almost decades by my side. I want to thank especially my friends Aroi (which almost killed me a few times, however I've got back so much), Hárminna Thorson (which bears my cries and supporting my letters of despair), ANAIN (my nymph who guides me between alleys of my mind), Agatha Fox (who gave me support whenever I needed and gave me light when I had no issue), Adryana Ryal (which gave me a vote of no confidence when I was putting too much faith in me) and one among Marcvs many in the world (which made me relive old impulses of my childhood, that much sleep).
I thank everyone who made me what I do with the white pages that risk: They gave me a face which I can be proud. Even tomorrow, when I am able to pay for my mistakes to all the social dogmas, still will beat his chest and tell everyone that even I am proud to have them in my life.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário