domingo, 20 de setembro de 2009

5th seal - Enchanting and Romantic, a perfect match!

The great Luna
What with its light,
The great brilliance of your laughter,
Clears the sky of your lovers.
I wish the beautiful mistress
Having the grace of your eyes,
In one of your most beautiful night
Just come to me.

I sighs of verte
And yield thee praise.
It would be yours, oh my love,
And forget my carnal love.
It would give you my life,
And live only for your eyes.

Lady, wife of the Sun,
Be your eternal lover.
The full moon urgency
What with the moonlight sweeps the Earth
I will always be the window
To cover its forms.
What your body as female,
Whose ways God has shaped
Are always present in my sky
So you can admire
And make sure each day more:
I'm just petty mortal
The gods have mercy on me
And never take me.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário