quinta-feira, 24 de setembro de 2009

Grace

Grace is a noun
Do not know which verb
However do not forget
For insists follow me.
It is there in the dark room
Where you're not
And I'm so alone
And while company
Company of mourning
Company shadows
Company pillow
Company of tears ...

What you find it hard to anticipate
What costs you heat things up
Whoever know that you are
I want to have you here
And I immediately
I want to be the lantern
To dispel the shadows
Shadows of the big empty room

I'm not the type pawn
Ask anda pra frente
And that's hard to come by diverting
Nor am I a horse
Ignores obstacles
It is up to you to come as the queen
And come to me fast
Before I catch another pawn

I just want one thing
What the next night
When that same bat chirp
I want to burn to take refuge
I want you to get warm
The cold nights of September
How do I only have you?

I look at the reflection of the moon,
Huge white flash in the window,
While remexo your hair
I want this moment to kiss and tell
Not to you, but more loneliness
What lurks in the shadows
From the dark corner of this room
Say the following words:
"You are defeated, frigid loneliness."
But until they do
I can only embrace the grace
Just kiss her
And try to sleep ...

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário