quinta-feira, 17 de setembro de 2009

2st Seal - The poem Self-Analysis

I do not know if bad verses are contained
However I know that without me they do not contain
It could no longer keep my soul and deranged inhospitable
Prey within this body almost inert
It would contain covers of my impulses and desires
They would cry more than my excesses
They domariam me more than I'm able to tame me
They would be like Samson, who brought down the columns with blind coup
They would like the water that once spilled not to
Just to reach the vast ocean.

However the water can not run free
My being is still maturing
When inert cocoon opens, oh yeah
That water emanates from all lands
And they bring life and the bonus
However as the shadows still hold sway over the land
I'm not ready to take flight
Just let me rock and stagnant
In due time I break I will
And I will bring all the water that emanates from me.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário