domingo, 6 de setembro de 2009

Mirror

In other verses I called mirror
However I did not notice the evidence of the assertion
But you can not have affection for a reflection
It is dedicated love of glass and silver

There was a hero, for loving is paid
For I'm only loved life
First by their own rhymes
After her cheek on the crystal clear water

For the nymph Echo was seeking
And his words are beautiful enchanted
However his fate was his foe
For Eco only repeated his words terminals

On another day the couple fell in love
By being inside a crystal lake
However that be infamous escaped being touched
And after a few seconds back untouched

However such a spirit of the lake, and infamous mirrored
It was just a reflection on the water designed
But the couple could not contain himself
He died waiting for his own heart

I will not have the sort of Narcissus, poor mortal
It will become pink flower with white foliage
No I will ensure those who never saw the face
I do not deliver to the water, which only knows drown

I'd rather have the fate of the young Jacinto
I loved the course and the clean
And die of love freely
Making me bloody and purple flower

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário